Live training and networking events
Networking is a skill that can be learned. Attend a live training or workshop to get you up to speed with networking at functions and events. After all, a live event is more fun and provides for plenty of opportunity to practice your freshly developed networking skills.
See upcoming dates for live training below, or get in touch to book a private training at your offices.
Most events include lunch and refreshments, see the course description for more details. Tickets can be booked via the link on eventbrite, or get in touch for group bookings.
Topics covered during a live training session could include:
- How to open and close conversations
- What to include in an elevator pitch
- When to bring up the objective or sale
- When and how to hand-over your business card
- How to follow up and build your network.
- How to get in the mood even though you don’t like networking.
- How to approach groups and get professional attention.